We offer an accredited Adult and Youth (7-12) program supported by our national association. Our Aiki Kids (4-6) program is a unique and very well regarded pre-martial arts training experience.
|Tuesday||6:30 - 8:00pm|
|Thursday||6:30pm - 6:50pm Zazen
7:00pm - 8:30pm
|Sunday||5:00 - 6:00pm|
Youth (ages 7-12)
|Tuesday||5:15 - 6:15pm|
|Sunday||4:00 - 5:00pm|
Aiki Kids (ages 4-6)
We offer these classes in 10 week sessions. Contact us for more information and/or to be added to our waiting list.
Winter Session last class is March 26th.
|Tuesday||4:30 - 5:10pm|
Safety and Conduct
To maintain the spirit of this art, our dojo has some rules and expectations.
- Students are responsible for training with a positive mindset, and extending respect to everyone within the dojo community.
- Everyone is expected to train responsibly, refraining from injuring their partner and themselves. Students must adhere to the limitations of their partner, as well as their own limitations.
- For further safety, jewelry must be removed and nails must be short.
- Proper hygiene and clean uniforms are expected as both a courtesy and a show of respect to our training partners.
- We clean after every class. This is an act of giving thanks to our training space. The more we respect our space, the more we appreciate it.
- Aikido is to be practiced as an art and a study. It is not to be practiced as a means to win a street fight. Our training is designed to better control aggression, both internal and external. Our training is not meant for triumph, other than triumph over our own self.
Our youth and adult programs have a monthly membership fee to join. As a member you contribute to securing a space to train, equipment needs, and to show gratitude for the teaching received.
- Adults - $115 month (auto payment) or $600 for 6 Months
- Youth (7-12) - $90 month (auto payment) or $500 for 6 Months
- Aiki Kids (4-6) - $200 per 10 week session.
It is each student’s responsibility to pay dues on time. All dues payments are non-refundable. All members are required to purchase and where a gi (uniform) to train.
Beginners are always welcome!
Attending our regularly scheduled classes, beginner students are safely guided and supported as they are immersed in Aikido training. For beginners, early emphasis is placed on learning to roll and fall, on basic body movement, and on relaxation.
Interested in getting started or learning more. Contact us to schedule a time to come watch a class or to take a one-time trial class for $20.